Do you want to log in to the Catholic Medical Center patient portal? Accessing the Catholic Medical Center patient portal allows you to make an appointment, or view your Catholic Medical Center medical records. You must first sign up at Catholic Medical Center’s patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Catholic Medical Center Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing Catholic Medical Center customer service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
About The CMC
Catholic Medical Center (CMC), part of GraniteOne Health is an acute-care hospital that’s not for profit and a regional health system that’s based in Manchester. It has a commitment to providing the best quality and most advanced healthcare services to patients throughout New Hampshire.
CMC is a New Hampshire health system that has 330 beds. It also has an affiliated medical staff with over 400 doctors and more than 3,000 employees. CMC serves more than 180,000 patients annually and offers a variety of healthcare services in an extremely technical and mission-oriented setting. While our history is rich in religious connections and a commitment to the well-being and health of the human race as a whole, we continue to evolve to exceed the expectations of patients.
How do I Register Catholic Medical Center patient portal?
You will first need to create a patient account if you are new to Catholic Medical Center. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I Log in to the Catholic Medical Center Patient Portal
You will need your Catholic Medical Center patient login id, password. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Catholic Medical Center’s Official Site for Patient Portal.
- Click on the FollowMyHealth link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials (Username, Password).
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot your password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Catholic Medical Center Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Catholic Medical Center Customer Support
You can contact the Catholic Medical Center Customer Support if you have any questions about accessing the Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Phone Number:- 800.437.9666
Address:- 100 MCGREGOR STMANCHESTER NH 03102
Everything related to Catholic Medical Center Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.