Login to the Cayuga Med Patient Portal Access the Cayuga Med patient portal to make an appointment, or view your Cayuga Health and medical records. You must first sign up for the Cayuga medical patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Cayuga Medical Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for Cayuga Medical Customer Service phone number and email address to assist you.
About The Cayuga Medical Center
We are an acute-care, not-for-profit medical center that provides state-of the-art treatment and diagnostic services to the citizens of Tompkins and Cortland counties. We are still connected to the communities we serve, a century after we were founded. Our corporate membership includes representatives of over 100 community organizations. Cayuga Medical Centre believes that hospitals are shaped and influenced by the people who serve them
How do I register Cayuga Medical Patient Portal
Cayuga Medical requires that you create an account to access their patient portal if you’re new to the company. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site of Cayuga Med and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Create A Account button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Cayuga Medical Patients Portal?
You will need your Cayuga Medical patient login id to log in to the portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official Cayuga Medical Patient Portal site.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot Password?
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Cayuga Medical Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Cayuga Medical Customer Support
You can reach them at 607-277-1600 if you need help accessing the Cayuga Med Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
- Patient Information: 607-277-1600
- General Information: 607-274-4011
- Admissions: 607-274-4353
- Billing: 607-274-4400
- Chaplain/Spiritual Care: 607-274-4113
- Central Scheduling: 607-274-4227
- Health Information Management (Medical Records): 607-274-4313
Everything related to Cayuga Med Patient Portal Login, Signup, and Customer Support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.