Do you wish to use the patient portal at Central Maine Medical Center? The Central Maine Medical Center patient portal is available for use if you need to schedule an appointment or check your health and medical data. If you’re brand-new, you must first register on the patient site of Central Maine Medical Center.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the patient portal at Central Maine Medical Center in detail in this post. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. We have provided the Central Maine Medical Center customer service phone number and email address for your support in case you require any additional assistance.
How To Central Maine Medical Center Patient Portal Login?
If you’re a current patient of Central Maine Medical Center and want to use the patient portal, you should take the steps outlined below:
- Go to the website for Central Maine Medical Center and click the “myHealthlink Patient Portal” link in the top right corner.
- Enter your username and password into the patient portal page’s login fields.
- Click the “Forget Password” link and follow the instructions to reset your password if you’ve lost it.
- After successfully checking in, you will be directed to the portal’s home page where you can view your medical information and statistics.
How can I modify my password for the Central Maine Medical Center Patient Portal?
If you forget your password for the Central Maine Medical Center Patient Portal, don’t become upset. It’s simple to reset using the procedures indicated below:
- The patient portal login page for Central Maine Medical Center.
- Then click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your Email address or username and click “Submit” when prompted.
Central Maine Medical Center will then provide you instructions on how to modify your password through email. You can use the new password to log into your account by following the directions in the email.
You can immediately log in to the Central Maine Medical Center Patient Portal with your new login after it has been adjusted.
How Can I Create A New Account On The Patient Portal For Central Maine Medical Center?
If you are new to Coastal Medical , you first need to create an account on their patient portal. Follow the below step to signup.
- Go to the Official Website of Central Maine Medical Center And navigate to the patient portal option.
- Now click on the Signup link to create a new account.
- Now fill all your information name, email and other details and complete the signup process.
- You will get a confirmation mail on your mail id. Please save your username and password for future access.
- Now you can login to your patient portal.
Customer Service for Central Maine Medical Center
If you experience any difficulties using the patient portal at Central Maine Medical Center or scheduling an appointment. Calling their customer service is an option.
Central Maine Medical Center
300 Main Street
Lewiston, ME 04240
|Bennett Breast Center||207-795-2100 or 888-240-6100|
|Billing and Patient Financial Services||207-795-2237|
Everything pertaining to Central Maine Medical Center Patient Portal Signup, Login, and Customer Support has been addressed. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.