You are looking for a login to Crozer Health’s Patient Portal? Access the Crozer health patient portal to make an appointment, or view your CrozerHealth medical and health records. You must first sign up at Crozer Health’s patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Crozer Health Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. Crozer Health Customer Service phone number and email address are available for any assistance.
About The Crozer Health
Crozer Health was formed in 1990 by the merger of Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Upland, and Delaware County Memorial Hospital. Two additional hospitals were added to the system – Taylor Hospital and Springfield Hospital.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. purchased Crozer Health in July 2016. Crozer Health offers comprehensive, high-quality inpatient and outpatient medical care at various locations throughout Delaware County through its hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, clinics and doctors’ offices.
How do I Register Crozer Health Patient Portal
Crozer Health is a new company. To create an account, first log in to their patient portal. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site of Crozer Healthcare and navigate to the portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Register for an Account button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
If you need assistance, please contact the HealthLink Customer Care Line at 1-888-824-0514.
How do I log in to the Crozer Health Patient portal?
You will need your Crozer Health patient login id to log in to the Crozer health patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Then, click on the “Log in to an Existing Account” and enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Crozer Health Customer Support
You can contact Crozer Health Customer Support if you have any problems accessing the Crozer Healthcare Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
One Medical Center Blvd.,
Upland, PA 19013
We’ve covered all aspects of Crozer Health Patient Portal Login signup and customer support. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.