Hey everyone. Do you wish to access the Patient Portal for the DeSoto Regional Health System? The DeSoto Regional Health System patient portal can be accessed if you need to schedule an appointment or check on your health and medical data.
You must first register on the DeSoto Regional Health System Patient Portal if you are new to our portal.
Friends, we will explain how to access the patient portal for DeSoto Regional Health System in this post. We will also provide information on how to reset your password, as well as the phone number and email address for the organization’s customer service department.
So let’s begin:
How To Sign Up For The DeSoto Regional Health System Patient Portal?
If you are a new patient, you must set up an account on the patient portal for DeSoto Regional Health System. To get started, adhere to the guidelines below.
- Go to the DeSoto Regional Health System website.
- Then, click on the “Patient Portal” link.
- You will be asked to enter your name, date of birth, unique user name and password. Very important: make sure you check the box at the right to verify that your information is correct.
- Then click the “register” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Please keep your login information safe for future use. An email of confirmation will be sent to you.
- Your patient portal is now available to you.
How can I access the patient portal for the DeSoto Regional Health System?
Your patient ID and password are needed to access the DeSoto Regional Health System patient site. The actions below should be followed if you are a patient.
- Visit DeSoto Regional Health System Patient portal login link at https://mycarecorner.net/.
- Then, click on the “Sign In” link.
- Please type your login information email and Password.
- Now click the Sign In button.
- Your dashboard for the patient portal will appear.
- You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How can I Reset DeSoto Regional Health System Patient Portal Login Password?
If you forget your password, these easy steps might help you reset it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- You can change your password by clicking the ” Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your login or email address after clicking it.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to you through email.
- The password can be modified and it can be opened.
How To Change The DeSoto Regional Health System Patient Portal Username?
By following the instructions below, you can get your username in a matter of seconds.
- To retrieve your username, go to the official patient portal https://login.mycarecorner.net/signin.aspx?.
- Next, click on the “Forgot Username?” link.
- Read the information.
- You will get a link to reset your password after entering your email address.
- By clicking the link and following the on-screen instructions, you can get your username back.
Customer Service DeSoto Regional Health System
If you experience any difficulties using the patient portal for the DeSoto Regional Health System or scheduling an appointment. Calling their customer service is an option.
- Address:- 207 Jefferson Street Mansfield, LA 71052
- Phone: 318-872-4610
- See other Locations
Everything pertaining to DeSoto Regional Health System Patient Portal sign-up, login, and customer service has been covered. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.