You are looking for a login to the General Physicians Patient Portal. You can access the General Physicians patient portal to make an appointment, or check your General Physicians medical records. You must first sign up at the General Physicians portal if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to General Physicians Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided general physicians customer service phone number and email address for any assistance.
About The General Physician, PC
General Physician, PC was established in 2010 and has grown to become one of the largest medical organizations serving Western New York. We didn’t aim to be the largest, but our goal was to be the best. Collectively, we are the most respected and accomplished healthcare providers in the region, from general practitioners to highly-skilled specialists.
How do I register General Physicians Patient Portal?
You will need to create a patient account if you are new to General Physicians. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official site of General Physicians and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Activate account button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the General Physicians Patient Portal
You will need your patient username and password to log in to the General Physicians patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the General Physicians Patient Portal Official Site.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Next click on the “Patient Portal Login” option.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your General Physicians Patient Portal login name??
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Support for General Practitioners
You can reach them at their customer service number if you need help accessing the General Physicians Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Cancer Care: 716-884-3000
Cardiothoracic Surgery: 716-859-7600
Colorectal Surgery: 716-636-9004
Everything related to General Physicians Patient Portal Login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.