Login to the Lee Health My Chart Patient Portal You can access the Lee Health My Chart patient portal to make an appointment, or view your Lee Health My Chart medical records.
You must first sign up at Lee Health My Chart to become a patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Lee Health My Chart Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options.
We have provided additional support by providing Lee Health My Chart customer service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
How do I register Lee Health My Cart Patient Portal?
You will first need to create a new account on Lee Health My Chart’s patient portal if you are new to Lee Health My Chart.
To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Lee Health My Chart Official Site and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your MyChart activation code, Social Security number (last 4 digits), and Date of birth other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Lee Health My Chart patient portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the Lee Health My Chart patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Lee Health My Chart Patient Portal https://www.leehealth.org/.
- Click on the MyChart link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?.
- Click on the link to get your MyChart username, Social Security number (last 4 digits)and Date of birth.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Lee Health My Chart Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official patient portal login link.
- Click on the button Forgot username?.
- Next, enter your First name, Last name, Social Security number (last 4 digits), Date of birth into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Also Check It:-
- East Valley Family Physicians Patient Portal
- East Liverpool City Hospital Patient Portal
- CAMC Patient Portal
- UPMC Patient Portal
- Medstar Health Patient Portal
Lee Health My Chart Customer Support
You can reach Lee Health My Chart patient portal support if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
Lee Convenient Care – Page Field
4771 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, FL 33907
Fax: (239) 343-9848
We’ve covered all aspects of Lee Health My Chart Patient portal Login, signup and customer support. We are available to assist you with any questions.