Do you find it tedious to wait in long lines, fill out endless paperwork and keep track of your child’s academic progress? MyClassBoard Parent Portal is the best option! The online platform gives parents access to real-time updates about grades, attendance, assignments and other information from their devices.
Login to MyClassBoard Parent Portal Login to Say Goodbye to Stress and Hello to Ease-of-Use Let’s get started!
What is MyClassBoard?
MyClassBoard Parent Portal allows parents to connect with their school and access their child’s school information online.
Child’s class schedule and homework assignments.
Attendance record. Parents can also access their school directory, calendar, news, and more.
How to log in to MyClassBoard Parent Portal?
If you already have an account on the MyClassBoard Parent Portal then follow these steps to log in:
1. Visit the MyClassBoard Parent Portal site https://corp9.myclassboard.com/.
2. In the appropriate fields, enter your username and password.
3. Click on the “Login” button.
Forgot your password? Click the “Forgot Password” link below. Follow the steps below the login fields.
How to Reset your MyClassBoard Parent Portal Login Password?
Don’t panic if you have forgotten your MyClassBoard Parent Portal Password. These steps will help you reset your password quickly and easily:
1. Log in to MyClassBoard Parent Portal https://jgs.myclassboard.com/.
2. Click on the link “Forgot your password?” link.
3. In the box provided, enter your Select School Name (Type minimum 3 Characters) and username / Email / Admission No.
4. Click the “Next” button.
5. You will receive an email from MyClassBoard containing further instructions for how to reset your password.
6. Follow the instructions to change your password.
How To Change The MyClassBoard Parent Portal Username?
1. Go to the link at https://jgs.myclassboard.com/
2. Click on the “Forgot User Name?” option.
3. Now, Select School Name (Type minimum 3 Characters), Father/Mother Mobile No and Student DOB in the provide fields.
4. Click on the “Check Details” button
App for MCB Parent Portal
The MyClassBoard Parent Portal app can be used by parents to track their child’s school progress. Parents can view their child’s attendance, grades, homework assignments, and attendance through the app. The app allows parents to message their child’s teacher.
Logging into the MyClassBoard Parent Portal Login is a secure and easy way for parents to track their children’s school progress. The portal allows parents to view the upcoming events, send emails to teachers and staffs and check grades. It also lets them review their child’s academic progress.