To assist De Montfort University students, staff, and visitor users, the MyDMU login portal (my.dmu.ac.uk) and Android and iOS apps have been built. You may access your schedule, University news and events, the library catalogue, the blackboard, information on student life at DMU, and more by signing in with your My DMU account.
The My DMU student portal (my.dmu.ac.uk) at De Montfort University enables staff and students to sign in and change a forgotten password. This hub was created to aid all De Montfort University (DMU) students in their academic endeavours.
The DMU staff can utilise the MyDMU portal, just like the students, to manage their schedules, profiles, and accounts on a personal level. As a result, my DMU hub’s online resources have been crucial in supporting DMU personnel and educating students.
De Montfort University in the UK
In the city of Leicester, De Montfort University was established in 1870. It was only given university status by the Further and Higher Education Act in 1992 that it was able to call itself a public university. It was formerly known as Leicester School of Art, Leicester Colleges of Art and Technology, and Leicester Polytechnic before becoming De Montfort University.
Student Login for MyDMU at my.dmu.ac.uk
myDMU can be accessed from any computer, on or off campus, 24/7, all year round by visiting my.dmu.ac.uk (full access requires a login).
- First, visit the official Access myDMU
- Then, select the “Student” option.
- Now, enter your password and user name.
- Right now, you have two login options. Log in using AD FS after signing in.
- Press any key as necessary.
Password Reset for My DMU Student Account
If you want to be able to change your own forgotten DMU student login password, you can.
- Visit the MyDMU Student Login page link.
- Then, click the Forgotten Password?link.
- Now, enter your username and previous name here.
- After that, click on “Search” from the menu.
- Your login information will subsequently be provided via the portal.
Login Instructions for My DMU Staff
- Please visit First, visit the official Access myDMU
- Then, select the “Staff” option.
- Username and password must be entered.
- Click on the “Sing In” button.
- Your profile will now open.
MyDMU is a customised portal and mobile application made for De Montfort University (DMU) students to aid them in their academic pursuits. You can access a variety of important services, including as Blackboard, the library, and timetable information, through the portal, which also provides you with access to the most recent university information.
Contact information for De Montfort University
Main switchboard: +44 (0)116 255 1551
I talked about the MyDMU site at De Montfort University in this article. How to log in as a staff member or student is explained here. This article will provide you with important information if you are a student or employee who is connected to the university. Continue reading the article to learn more.