You are looking for a login to the Penn Highlands Patient Portal. Access the Penn Highlands Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your Penn Highlands medical and health records. You must first sign up at Penn Highlands patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Penn Highlands Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. For your assistance, we have provided Penn Highlands Customer Service phone number and email address.
About The Penn Highlands Healthcare
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides residents with the best in healthcare. We provide access to the top hospitals, doctors, home care agencies, nursing homes, and other affiliated organizations.
With the nine hospitals of Penn Highlands Healthcare – Penn Highlands Brookville, Penn Highlands Clearfield, A Campus of Penn Highlands DuBois, Penn Highlands Connellsville,(external site – opens in new window) Penn Highlands DuBois, Penn Highlands Elk, Penn Highlands Huntingdon, Penn Highlands Mon Valley, (external site – opens in new window)Penn Highlands Tyrone and Penn Highlands State College, opening 2024- Penn Highlands strives to provide exceptional quality, safety and service.
How do I log in to the Penn Highlands Patient Portal?
You will need your Penn Highlands patient login id, password to log in to the Penn Highlands patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official Penn Highlands Patient Portal site.
- Click on the MyPennHighlands Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Then, click on ” My Penn Highlands Patient Portal” Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Penn Highlands Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Penn Highlands Customer Support
You can reach them at the Penn Highlands Patient Portal if you need help. Call their customer service.
Penn Highlands Brookville Phone Number:- 814-849-2312
Address:- 100 Hospital Road Brookville, PA 15825
To share compliments or concerns, please call us at 814-849-1882
Everything related to Penn Highlands Patient Portal Login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you with any problem you may have.