Login to the Rural Health Group Patient Portal You can access the Rural Health Group patient portal to make an appointment, or check your Rural Health Group medical records. You must first sign up at Rural Health Group’s patient portal if you are new.
This article will show you how to log in to Rural Health Group Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for Rural Health Group Customer Service phone number and email address to assist you.
About The Rural Health Group
Rural Health Group, Inc., a federally-qualified community health center, is a non-profit organization that provides primary care, dental care, as well as other services for the region’s poor. Rural Health Group, Inc. was founded in 1974 by a group of concerned citizens who wanted to offer low-cost, free health care services for residents of Northeastern North Carolina. To view our current locations, click on the map.
How do I Log in to the Rural Health Group patient portal?
You will need your Rural Health Group patient login id, password to log in to the Rural Health Group patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Rural Health Group Patient Portal Website.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Then, click on “CLICK HERE” option.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset Rural Health Group Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to forget password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Rural Health Group Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official portal for patients to retrieve your username
- Click on the button Forgot Username.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Rural Health Group Customer Support
You can contact them if you have any questions about the Rural Health Group Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Rural Health Group, Inc.
717 Old Farm Road South
PO Box 640
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
Administration Phone: 252-536-5440
Customer Service Hotline: 252-536-5860
Everything related to Rural Health Group patient portal login, signup, customer support has been covered. We are available to assist you with any problem you may have.