Hi friends! Do you wish to log in to the Slocum Dickson Medical Group Patient Portal? You can visit the Slocum Dickson Medical Group patient portal to book an appointment or view your Slocum Dickson Medical Group medical records.
You must sign up first on the Slocum Dickson Medical Group Patients Portal if you are new to this portal.
We will show you how to log in to Slocum Dickson Medical Group’s patient portal. Also, how to reset your password and Slocum Dickson Medical Group’s customer service number and email ID. You can find more information here.
Let’s get started:
How do I register for the Slocum Dickson Medical Group patient portal?
Follow these steps to get started.
- Navigate to Slocum Dickson Medical Group’s Website.
- Next, click on the “patient portal” link.
- Click the Sign Up for an Account link to create a new account.
- Enter your My St.Josephs activation code, Social Security number (last 4 digits), Date of birth and Primary phone into the provide box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Check your email and Verify your details to complete the signup process.
- For future access, please save your username/password. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Now you can access your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Slocum Dickson Medical Group Patient Portal?
Your patient ID and password are required to log into the Slocum Dickson Med Group patient portal. Follow the steps below if you are a patient.
- Visit Slocum Dickson Medical Group patient portal login link at https://sdmg.com/patient-portal/.
- Enter your MyChart Username and Password in the space.
- Now, click on the Sign In button.
- The dashboard of your patient portal will be displayed.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset Slocum Dickson Medical Group Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password in case you forget.
- Go to the link at https://sdmg.com/patient-portal/
- Click on the link to Forgot Password?.
- Enter your My St.Josephs username , Social Security number (last 4 digits) and Date of birth.
- An email will be sent to you with a link that allows you to reset your password.
- You can open it and change the password.
How do I change my username on Slocum Dickson Medical Group’s Patient Portal?
Follow the steps below to retrieve your username in seconds.
- To retrieve your username, visit the official patient portal login link.
- Click on the Forgot MyChart Username? button.
- Next, enter your First name, Last name, Social Security number (last 4 digits) and Date of birth in the provide fields.
- Enter your email address to receive a link to retrieve the password.
- Follow the link to retrieve your username and complete the procedure.
Slocum Dickson Medical Urgent Care
Visit the link at :- https://sdmg.com/urgent-care/ and tell:+13157981400
Slocum Dickson Medical Support
You can reach Slocum Dickson Medical group’s Patient Portal or make an appointment if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
1729 Burrstone Road, New Hartford, NY 13413
Phone Number:- 315-798-1500
SDMG Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slocum-Dickson-Medical-Group-PLLC/611952958838089
SDMG Twitter:- https://twitter.com/slocumdickson
Everything related to Slocum Dickson Medical Group patient portal login, signup, or customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you with any problem you may have.