Do you wish to access the patient portal of the South Boston Community Health Center? The South Boston Community Health Center patient portal is available for use if you need to schedule an appointment or look up your health and medical records. If you’re brand-new, you must first register on the patient portal of the South Boston Community Health Center.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the patient portal at the South Boston Community Health Center in detail in this article. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. We have provided the South Boston Community Health Center’s customer care phone number and email address for your support in case you require any additional assistance.
Sign Up: South Boston Community Health Center Patient Portal
To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the South Boston Community Health Center website.
- Next, click on the MyChart option in the top.
- To start a new account, click the Signup link.
- Complete the signup process by entering your name, email, and other information.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your your address. Please keep your login information safe for future use.
You may now access your patient portal.
Patient Login: South Boston Community Health Center Patient Portal
You’ll need your patient user id and password to sign in to the South Boston Community Health Center patient site. You can proceed with the login process if you’re a patient.
- Visit the Log in to MyChart
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click the Sign In button now.
- Your patient portal dashboard will be shown.
- You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
Reset Password: South Boston Community Health Center Patient Portal
By following these few instructions, you may simply reset your password if you lose it.
- Visit the https://mychart.ochin.org/
- Click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- You must enter your MyChart username, ZIP code and Date of birth in the box.
- They will email you a link to reset your password.
- You can get access to it and modify the password.
Change Username: South Boston Community Health Center Patient Portal
Simply follow the instructions below to quickly get your username.
- Go to the patient portal login link at https://mychart.ochin.org/
- Now select Forgot MyChart Username from the menu.
- Provide your email address in the box provided on the following page.
- Using the provided email address, a link to retrieve your password will be given to you.
- Click the link, follow the instructions, and you can obtain your username.
- If you follow these steps, you can get your username in a matter of seconds.
Customer Service South Boston Community Health Center
If you experience any difficulties using the patient portal for the South Boston Community Health Center or scheduling an appointment. Calling their customer service is an option.
SBCHC 409 West Broadway . South Boston, MA 02127 . 617-269-7500
SBH/SEAPORT 505 Congress Street . South Boston, MA 02210 . 617-464-7620
Everything pertaining to Patient Portal Signup, Login, and Customer Support for South Boston Community Health Center has been addressed. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.