You can access the Valley Medical Group patient portal if you want to schedule an appointment or check your Valley Medical Group health and medical records. If you are a new user, you must first sign up.
Here we will show you how to log in to the Valley Medical Group Patient Portal in a complete step-by-step manner. You can also check the registration process as well as password reset options. We have listed Valley Medical Group Customer service phone number and email address for your assistance if you need any further assistance.
About The Valley Medical Group
Our doctors, nurses, and staff members have committed more than 25 years of their careers to helping the local population. Prior to being an independent, multi-specialty medical group in January 2000, we were a division of Kaiser Permanente and were initially created through the union of Amherst Medical Associates and Pioneer Family Doctors.
We have medical facilities in Amherst, Easthampton, Northampton, and Greenfield, all of which are close to where you live. Each of our Health Centers offers a comprehensive array of services on-site. Board-certified family practitioners, internists, and pediatricians, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants, offer primary care more.
How to Register Valley Medical Group Patient Portal?
To get started, you will need to create an account on Valley Medical Group’s patient portal. Follow the steps below.
- Go to the Valley Medical Group website
- Then, click on the “Patient Portal” link.
- To create a new account, click the Signup link.
- Complete the signup process by entering your name, email address, and other details.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
- Please save your username and password for future use.
- You can now access your patient portal.
How to Log In to the Valley Medical Group Patient Portal?
In order to access the Valley Medical Group patient portal, you must have your patient user id and password. If you are a patient, you can follow the login instructions.
- Visit the official website of Valley Medical Group Patient Portal.
- Click on the Patient Portal option in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username and Password.
- Click on the login button now.
- You will be redirected to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, schedule appointments, and pay your bills online.
How to Reset your Valley Medical Group Login Password?
Follow these simple steps if you forget your password.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://55.portal.athenahealth.com/
- Click on the “Forgot your password?‘ link.
- You will find an option to reset password or forgot password link.
- You need to enter your username or email address when you click on it.
- You will receive an email with a password reset link.
- Passwords can be changed by opening it.
Customer Support at Valley Medical Group
Please call their customer support if you have any issues accessing the Valley Medical Group Patient Portal or making an appointment.
Phone Number Details:-
- AMHERST: 413.256.8561
- EASTHAMPTON: 413.529.9300
- GREENFIELD: 413.774.6301
- NORTHAMPTON: 413.586.8400
Office Hours: 9am – 3pm
In this article, we have covered everything related to Valley Medical Group Patient Portal Login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any questions, you can reach out to us and we will do our best to help you.