If you wish to make an appointment or look up your Circle Health health and medical records, you can do so by visiting the patient portal. You must register if you are a new user.
Here, we’ll walk you through every step of logging into the Circle Health Patient Portal. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. For your convenience, we have provided Circle Health’s customer care phone number and email address.
About The Circle Health
Circle Health, an integrated community healthcare delivery system made up of Lowell General Hospital, Lowell Community Health Center, Tufts Medicine Care at Home, and the neighborhood’s doctors, brings together organisations and providers from all points along the care continuum with the goal of enabling community members to easily and affordably access high-quality preventive, primary, and specialty care.
No matter where a person is on the health continuum, Circle Health exemplifies the promise to give an experience of Fully linked care, ensuring that they will reap the benefits of a truly seamless, coordinated, and individualised encounter. The corporate headquarters of the non-profit Circle Health are in Lowell, Massachusetts.
Circle Health is privileged to collaborate with some of the most well-known local and regional businesses. As a Wellforce member, we take great pride in the solid working ties we have built with our neighbourhood and regional partners. We can give those we serve the finest care possible if we work together.
How can I sign up for the Circle Health patient portal?
You must first register for a patient portal account with Circle Health before you can proceed. The steps are listed below.
- Go to Circle Health’s official website.
- Click on the patient portal option in the top.
- After that, click on “Access The Patient Portal Login” and click the Sign Up Now link.
- Enter your myTuftsMed activation code, ZIP code , and Date of birth and other information to complete the signup process.
- Your email address will receive a confirmation message.
- Please keep your password and username safe for future use.
- Your patient portal is now available to you.
How can I access the Circle Health Patient Portal?
You need your patient user id and password to log into the Circle Health patient site. You can follow the login steps if you’re a patient.
- Direct visit the link (www.mytuftsmed.org) and access your patient portal dashboard.
- Enter your my chart username and password.
- Now click the Sign In button.
- Your patient portal dashboard will be shown.
You can now make appointments, check your health records, and pay your bills online.
How can you change the Circle Health Patient Portal Login Password?
If you lose your password, simply follow these simple instructions.
- Then, visit the patient portal login page.
- Then, click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- When you click on it, you must type in your myTuftsMed username, ZIP code and Date of birth in the provide fields.
- You’ll get an email with a link to reset your password.
- By opening it, passwords can be changed.
How can I change Circle Health Patient Portal Username?
By following the instructions below, you can get your username in a matter of seconds.
- To retrieve your username, go to the official patient portal.
- Choose Forgot username? from the menu.
- Please enter your first name, last name, ZIP code and Date of birth in the provide fields.
- Your password retrieval link will be sent to the email address you provided.
- By clicking the link, follow the instructions to get your username.
Circle Health’s customer service
If you encounter any difficulties using the Circle Health Patient Portal or scheduling an appointment, please contact their customer service.
Lowell General Hospital Address:-
295 Varnum Avenue Lowell, MA 01854
|Lowell General Hospital main phone||978-937-6000|
|Lowell General Hospital TTY||978-937-6889|
|Lowell Community Health Center||978-937-9700|
|Greater Lowell Community Health Alliance||978-934-8368|
Physician Referral Line at 1-800-544-2424 or you may Find a Doctor on this website
Everything pertaining to Circle Health Patient Portal Login, Signup, and Customer Support has been addressed in this article. You can get in touch with us if you still have questions, and we’ll try our best to assist you.