Are you trying to use the patient portal at Mount Auburn Hospital? The Mount Auburn Hospital patient portal is available for use if you need to schedule an appointment or check your health and medical data. You must first register on the Mount Auburn Hospital patient portal if you are new to the facility.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the Mount Auburn Hospital patient portal in this article. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. For your support, we have provided the Mount Auburn Hospital Customer service phone number and email address.
How to Signup for the Mount Auburn Hospital Patient Portal?
You must first create an account on the patient portal if you are a new patient at Mount Auburn Hospital. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Mount Auburn Hospital’s official website
- Next, click on the “Mount Auburn My Chart” link.
- To start a new account, click the Signup link.
- Enter the new patient details such as:
- MyChart activation code
- Date of birth
- Email address
- A confirmation email will be sent to your your address. Please keep your login information safe for future use.
- You may now access your patient portal.
How can I sign in to the Mount Auburn Hospital Patient Portal?
You’ll need your patient user id and password to sign in to the Mount Auburn Hospital patient site. You can proceed with the login process if you’re a patient.
- Visit the Mount Auburn Hospital website.
- Then, select Patient Portal .
- Now, enter your my chart username and password in the form.
- Your patient portal dashboard will be shown.
- You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How can I Reset The Mount Auburn Hospital Patient Portal Login Password?
By following these few instructions, you may simply reset your password if you lose it.
- Visit the patient portal’s login page link at https://mychart.mah.org/
- Next, click on the “Forgot password? link.
- You must enter your MyChart username, Email address and Date of birth in the form.
- They will email you a link to reset your password.
- You can get access to it and modify the password.
How can I Change Mount Auburn Hospital Patient Portal Username?
This section will be very helpful to you if you can’t remember your account username. Simply follow the instructions below to quickly get your username.
- Please visit the official patient portal at https://mychart.mah.org/
- Now select Forgot username?.
- Provide your First name, Last name, Email address and Date of birth in the pop up box.
- in the box provided on the following page.
- Using the provided email address, a link to retrieve your password will be given to you.
- Click the link, follow the instructions, and you can obtain your username.
- If you follow these steps, you can get your username in a matter of seconds.
Customer service at Mount Auburn Hospital
If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment or logging into the Mount Auburn Hospital patient portal. Calling their customer service is an option.
Mount Auburn Hospital
- 330 Mount Auburn Street
- Cambridge, MA 02138
- Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/MountAuburnHospital
All topics pertaining to customer service, signup, and login for the Mount Auburn Hospital Patient Portal have been covered. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.